In the Community
Beyond our passion for end-of-life care, is the compassion for all persons in need; especially the elderly and underserved populations. This compassion has spurred us on to reach out in our own and neighboring communities; availing ourselves to provide services in several capacities. Please see some of our offerings below and call today to experience the New Dawn Difference!
Community Church Connection (C3)
(State Certified)Community Health Worker
POINT – Placing Others IN Touch
- Hand Fan Distribution – New Dawn is happy to provide hand fans free of charge to any local church requesting them. Please contact our office for details.
- Blood Pressure Checks – New Dawn provides free blood pressure checks for senior church groups, senior civic/social group, senior centers, assisted living and independent living facilities. Contact us to schedule a free blood pressure check at your community.
- Advance Directive Planning – New Dawn will assist you in obtaining the proper forms or referrals to suit your planning needs.
- Education – New Dawn is proud to provide educational information and resources on health, wellness, social services and beyond. We will participate in your Church’s Health Fair, seminars, conferences etc.
- Resources and Referrals – Ever find yourself wondering what resources or services are available to you or an elderly family member? Or would just like to know who pays for that? Well look no further! Our desire is to place you in direct contact with the resources most useful to you. Call us for a POINT review and discover how we can help you locate the services you need. As with all our community based services, POINT is a free service!